If you cannot see this flash movie, download the Flash player at http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/
Car and Marine Audio
Please or call
...for your vehicle, whether it be a car, truck, SUV, boat, or other...
Model #: MRP-M2000
Availability: Out of stock - Coming Soon
THIS ITEM IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE. To receive notification when it becomes available please .
V-Power amplifiers deliver the sound quality that made Alpine famous. Highly efficient power supplies housed in sleek black casings guarantee that these amps stand out in performance and appearance. The thermal management system dissipates heat and saves power, so your V-Power amp will run reliably for years to come.
The Alpine MRP-M2000 mono amplifier drives your subwoofer system with up to 2,000 watts RMS — this workhorse will satisfy the hungriest bass setup. The low-pass filter puts you in command of the frequencies that reach your subs, while the variable bass boost is armed with plenty of low-end punch. A subsonic filter prevents wasted energy by eliminating ultra-low bass, putting all the power where you need it.
Preamp- and speaker-level inputs allow you to connect this amp in almost any vehicle. Let this V-Power amplifier transform the sound of your car's audio system.
* mono subwoofer car amplifier
* 1,500 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (2,000 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
* variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
* variable bass boost (0-12 dB, 30-80 Hz)
* selectable subsonic filter (off, 15, 30 Hz; 24 dB/octave)
* Next-Generation V-Power Class D amp with MOSFET power supply
* CEA-2006 compliant
* speaker- and preamp-level inputs
* gold-plated screw terminals
* 0/1-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
* 20-1/4"W x 2-3/8"H x 9-9/16"D
* warranty: 1 year