If you cannot see this flash movie, download the Flash player at http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/
Car and Marine Audio
Please or call
...for your vehicle, whether it be a car, truck, SUV, boat, or other...
Model #: PDX-F4
Availability: Available - In stock
Alpine packs Class-D amplifier technology into their PDX amplifiers for awesome power from a 2" tall frame. These small-but-mighty amps run so cool they can be stacked together into a single unit — their heatsinks couple together to cool the entire stack. Each amp offers an 8" by 10" footprint, so they'll fit in hatchbacks, trunks, truck cabs, and any vehicles with limited space.
The PDX-F4 4-channel amplifier delivers 100 watts per channel to your speaker system from its amazingly compact body. You can also switch to 2-channel mode, and drive a couple of subs with 200 watts each. Beefy internal components and clever engineering keep the power output strong and the noise low for superb fidelity and control. The adjustable frequency filters tailors the amp's output to your specific system.
Front-mounted controls and pop-out connectors
Front-mounted controls make post-installation adjustments a snap, even when multiple amps are stacked together. Nifty removable speaker and power wire plugs make it easy to install or remove an amp, while ensuring a tight connection and guaranteeing that your speakers work in unison. Gold-plated RCA inputs, outputs, and power connections resist corrosion and signal degradation.
* 4-channel car amplifier
* 100 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (100 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
* 200 watts RMS x 2 in bridged mode (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
* CEA-2006 compliant
* stackable installation design with front-panel controls
* variable high- and low-pass filters (30-400 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
* quick-connect speaker connectors
* Class-D amplifier design
* MOSFET power and output stages
* fuse rating: 30A x 2
* 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
* 10-1/8"W x 2"H x 7-9/16"D
* warranty: 1 year